You are a business owner in need of funding and have questions on how:
What is the interest rate?
Instead of worrying about calculating your APR, get peace of mind with a fixed cost. Most of the business funding and advances that we provide do not have associated APR because there is no annualized interest rate applied to the payback.
LTLoans applies a fixed cost to the principal funding amount, so you don’t have to calculate a percentage. The payback equation is simple, the amount you are funded + your fixed cost amount = the amount you pay back.
How much is the fixed cost amount?
It will depend on multiple factors with respect to your business and you. Also, terms change depending on the specific business fund or advance product you choose.
The fixed cost is an established amount and it is usually called a rate. Your rate is decided by factors such as the length of time you’ve been in business, the gross monthly revenues of your business and/or the total amount of the advance.
Our network of financial partners will evaluate the health of your business and help you get the rate/fixed cost that is right for you.
The terms and conditions will be provided in writing and you will speak with a funding specialist for all explanations and any questions or clarifications before you make an agreement.
Average fixed costs can typically range from $0.17 to $0.40 on every $1.00 funded for your business.
What is the length of the term?
Your payback term will range from 3 months to 2 years depending on the choice of business fund or advance. A typical range can be from 6 to 10 months.
Repayment Options? What is right for you?
1Pay a small set percentage of your credit card sales Monday through Friday, typically around 8 to 10%. The payback adjusts with the ups and downs of your business.
- Pay back weekly, Monday-Friday. Typically 8 to 10% of credit card sales;
- You don’t have to worry about weekend or holiday payments;
- No set term;
- Does your business have a large amount of credit card transactions?
- Payment option to use with a Merchant Cash Advance.
2 In case you forget your monthly payments, your payback is a set daily or weekly payment. You always know what is owed and you’ll always know the exact date it’ll be paid off.
- Pay back weekly, Monday through Friday only. Same dollar amount each payment, know exactly what you are paying;
- No worrying about weekend or holiday payments;
- You have a set term between three months and two years;
- Does your business largely invoice your customers?
- Payment option to use with Business Term Funds and Revenue-Based Financing.
Why is this the better choice for you and your business?
- You have endless opportunity from thousands of handpicked financial partners and direct lenders with access to diverse loan programs. All of who are there to find the perfect loan to fit your businesses unique needs;
- A huge relief is that Personal collateral is NOT required;
- Waiting weeks or months may make you miss the business opportunity of a lifetime. Our funding is delivered to your bank account 24 HOURS after approval;
- Apply and get a response in MINUTES;
- Our quick, easy and convenient application process is incredibly simple;
- When funds are needed unexpectedly, we make it easy for you and provide help in a timely fashion. With our assistance, you can focus on you and your business;
- LTLoans. Saying YES when your bank says NO.